UV clay lets you sculpt crystal clear crafts that cures just like UV resin!
This allows you to form projects with your hands without the need of a silicone mold. Opening up to new possibilities & shapes. You can also tint and color the clay to your liking, giving you even more creative freedom to create one-of-a-kind crafts.
Some projects ideas you can create: beautiful jewelry, intricate figurines, and waterfalls for dioramas.
Want to try it?
Receive it as part of the June 2023 kit.
Not a subscriber? Select a plan now to get started with this kit.
- Work on a silicone mat to protect your workspace.
- Before using, apply petroleum jelly to your hands and the clay you will use.
- Clay contents: Urethane acrylate, trimethylolpropane, trimethacrylate
- Curing time depends on the UV lamp power. With a 2W UV flashlight curing time is 60 seconds for a 0.25" thickness piece
- Storage: avoid sunlight, keep covered and sealed
- Important: avoid contact with mouth and nose, wash hands after using
- Made in Taiwan