Imported from Japan.
This set includes a 300mL set of 3D Silicone Gel (150mL of each part) plus two floral arrangement kits (includes dried flowers, display cups, and more embellishments). Each kit requires 40mL of the gel for 80mL total. Therefore, you will have lots of gel let over for future projects.
3D Silicone Gel is a silicone-based, crystal clear gel that is perfect for preserving dried flowers and making herbariums. Do not use this gel inside silicone molds or silicone mixing cups or it will adhere completely to it.
Instructions for Using the 3D Silicone Gel:
- Pour equal parts of the gel by volume using a disposable measuring cup.
- Mix with a toothpick, popsicle stick, etc. for one minute
- Wait 5 minutes for most of the bubbles to dissipate.
- Pour into your project.
- The top layer of the gel will start to harden in one hour.
- The whole project will cure/harden completely in 24 hours.
Instructions for the Pink Floral Arrangement:
Add the crystals to the bottom of your display cup. Mix 10mL of the gel and pour into the cup. Wait one hour. Then, add the dried floral arrangement. Mix 30mL of gel and pour into the cup. Carefully avoid pouring directly onto the flowers. Wait 24 hours & you're done!
Instructions for the Green Floral Arrangement:
Add the dried flowers to the bottom of your display cup. Mix 30mL of the gel and pour into the cup. Wait one hour. Then, cut and place the clear film design on top of the first layer of the gel. Mix 10mL of gel and pour on top. Wait 24 hours & you're done!