Included Craft Supplies:
◦ 3D Art Color Resin in Opaque White - 20 mL
◦ Gypsum Powder (10g) & Silicone Mold Set
◦ Pigment Inks: Carmine, Blue, and Yellow
◦ Embroidery Design Film
◦ Pasty Bag Set (5)
◦ Thin Line Nozzles (3)
◦ Decorating Nozzles (5)
◦ Illustrated button designed by @jade.grove
3D UV Resin Curing Times:
UV Lamp - 1 to 5 minutes, depending on thickness of the piece & wattage of lamp.
Sunlight - 5 to 30 minutes, depending on the weather.
* Take care when using this product. The curing reaction will cause it to heat up.
* Do not let the UV resin adhere to your skin, clothing, furniture, etc. when crafting
Gypsum Powder: the mixing ratio is 5 parts powder to 3 parts water. Example: 10 grams of powder needs 6 mL of water. Mix until it is no longer powdery and then you can pour it into silicone molds. It will harden after 30-40 minutes.